What is the Young Adult Journey Group?
A place of love, belonging and companionship where we journey together in life and faith.
Who would want to come?
• You thirst for companionship in the midst of life.
• You search for truth and purpose.
• You seek a place.
What can you expect?
A group that goes beyond learning about a topic. Go deeper in faith by doing life with others. In the process, you’ll experience fun, friendships, and faith.
When and where?
• We meet the first Wednesday of the month: Next meeting is October 4th
• We meet at Trinity Ralston, downstairs in the Garden Room at 7pm.
• Dinner is offered from 5 – 7pm.
• Daycare provided.
For more information contact
Vicki Buras: 402-331-4054 or firstname.lastname@example.org