Welcome to Trinity
The Trinity church family welcomes you to its website. We hope that you will find it informative. After perusing the various pages and learning all you can about us, please know that we would like to invite you to visit us. Please also know that if you choose to visit us you will find the following:
- Young people.
- Old people.
- Really old people.
- Those who like traditional Church music.
- Those who like contemporary Christian music.
- Those who don’t know the difference.
- Members who spent every waking moment at church.
- Members who come only for an hour on Sunday.
- Those who really like “their” pew.
- Those who are more than willing to share a seat with others.
In other words, we are like a lot of churches. We hope the fact that we are aware that we are and that we are working to become even better will be attractive to you. Please know that we would love to see you at Trinity! Why not join us this Sunday morning!
We provide two services at 8:30am and 11am with Sunday School between services during the school year. Beginning June 4th through the Summer, there will be a Summer Sunday School. At both services, kids will start in Worship and then be invited to go with Becky for a lesson and activities following the Children’s Sermon.
Check out the Our Beliefs page by clicking here, to learn more about us as a United Methodist Church.