Our goal at Trinity is to be a community that encourages a relationship with God and nurture them in the Word of God. We want to equip them to go into the world sharing the promise of God.
Our purpose will be carried out with the following values as high priority:
- Provide a safe, loving and secure environment for individuals to explore their relationship with God.
- Believe the teaching of God’s Word should be presented in relevant and interactive ways.
- Accept everyone as they are and attempt to meet their individual needs.
- Pray for all to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Believe everyone is a precious gifts from God.
Children & Youth
Kids for Christ
Meets every Wednesday at 6:00pm. We welcome kindergarten to fifth grade.
Meets Every Wednesday at 7:00pm. We welcome sixth grades up Twelfth grade.
Currently on hiatus due to Covid restrictions.
Camp Fontanelle has released a full schedule of camps available for the 2021 camping season. You can see that list by clicking the camp schedule button below. If you are interested in attending one of the camps, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page. Scholarships are available.
This group meets to discuss books that cause us to reflect on society as is and how we can have an impact. They meet on Tuesdays at 1:00pm over Zoom when in session. Led by Judy Dappen.
Weekly Bible Study
Currently on a break during the month of April. They will resume in Many and meet every Thursday at 10:00 am over Zoom. Led by Rev. Tessa Zehring.
Two adult classes are offered on Sunday mornings. Through Bible study, book reviews, and denominational curriculum, all work hard to tie daily life and current events to the Christian faith. Currently on hiatus due to Covid restrictions.