Our goal at Trinity is to be a community that encourages a relationship with God and nurture them in the Word of God. We want to equip them to go into the world sharing the promise of God.
Our purpose will be carried out with the following values as high priority:
- Provide a safe, loving and secure environment for individuals to explore their relationship with God.
- Believe the teaching of God’s Word should be presented in relevant and interactive ways.
- Accept everyone as they are and attempt to meet their individual needs.
- Pray for all to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Believe everyone is a precious gifts from God.
Children & Youth
Kids for Christ
Meets every Wednesday at 6:00pm. We welcome kindergarten to fifth grade.
Meets Every Wednesday at 7:00pm. We welcome sixth grades up Twelfth grade.
Currently on hiatus due to Covid restrictions.
2021 Lent Series Resources
Egg Your House
We will be hiding eggs at individual houses this year instead of a large hunt at the church. If you are in the Omaha metro, you can register to have your house egged or help hide eggs by clicking on the button below.
Currently meets every Tuesday at 1:00pm over Zoom. Led by Judy Dappen. They are currently studying the book Caste: The Origin of our Discontent by Isabel Wilkerson. Caste is a book about how the unspoken caste system has shaped America and how those divisions are still part of our culture.
Faith link Bible Study
Currently meets every Thursday at 10:00 am over Zoom. Led by Rev. Tessa Zehring.
Two adult classes are offered on Sunday mornings. Through Bible study, book reviews, and denominational curriculum, all work hard to tie daily life and current events to the Christian faith. Currently on hiatus due to Covid restrictions.